- The end of service in the Backup Menu
- (Updated on 9 April 2021) New version release and end-of-service for current version of Managed Firewall/UTM/WAF in Enterprise Cloud 2.0
- [Important Notice] End of Life for Enterprise Cloud at locations outside Japan for NTT Ltd.’s clients
- End of new sales of some official image templates (RHEL7.5 / CentOS7.5 / Ubuntu16) for Virtual Server on ECL2.0
- End of Support Date for Official Image Template vSphere ESXi 6.0 and Guest Image vCenter Server 6.0
- New Release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.9/8.2 and CentOS 7.9/8.2 official image template for Virtual Server in ECL2.0
- (Updated on 29 January 2021) New version release and end-of-service for current version of Managed Firewall/UTM/WAF in Enterprise Cloud 2.0
- Release of Internet Connectivity Menu 2Gbps Guaranteed Bandwidth Plan in Enterprise Cloud 2.0
- Enhancement of “Managed v Platform Powered by VMware” in Enterprise Cloud2.0
- Release of Next Generation iPaaS powered by Informatica in Enterprise Cloud 2.0
For customers convenience, RSS feeds are available on Enterprise Cloud Knowledge Center.
Regarding other feeds,List of provided RSSPlease see the page.