- End of sales of CentOS version 6 in Enterprise Cloud1.0
- Customer support during New Year holidays
- Attention to vulnerability in Citrix Gateway Plug-in for Windows (CVE-2020-8257 / CVE-2020-8258)
- (Updated on 14 December 2020) Announcement about CPU vulnerability (CVE-2017-5754 (Meltdown) / CVE-2017-5715 and CVE-2017-5753 (Spectre))
- [Repost] [Important Notice] End of Sales for Enterprise Cloud at locations outside Japan (originally posted on 30 September 2020)
- Release of Internet Connectivity Menu 2Gbps Guaranteed Bandwidth Plan in Enterprise Cloud 2.0
- Enhancement of “Managed v Platform Powered by VMware” in Enterprise Cloud2.0
- New version release and end-of-service for current version of Managed Firewall/UTM/WAF in Enterprise Cloud 2.0
- Release of Next Generation iPaaS powered by Informatica in Enterprise Cloud 2.0
- Release of TIBCO Spotfire® in Enterprise Cloud2.0
For customers convenience, RSS feeds are available on Enterprise Cloud Knowledge Center.
Regarding other feeds,List of provided RSSPlease see the page.